SUMMERSLAM Is Now Upon Us!

Greetings Enthusiasts!

SummerSlam has begun!  And…well, I’m not that excited for the 2nd biggest WWE event of the “season” but I am curious.  Curiosity is what grabs me most because I’m not really sure what’s going to happen.  Sure, we have the Fatal-4-Way that will most certainly secure the title to Brock “Gun Jack” Lesnar but, there are rumors circulating around that The Undertaker is floating about New York so, there could be some surprise in store.  Perhaps some angle for the Bray Wyatt vs. Finn Bálor match.  There are whispers that we may get our first WWE look at “The Demon” persona and that is going to be an interesting sell.  We the Audience are well aware of this being put together for our viewing pleasure.   Yet, we can also see how petite Bálor is.  The Demon makes sense but will we buy it?  We’ll see if they make it believable.

There is also this John Cena vs. Braon Corbin match that I’m not sure how to feel about also.  With Corbin’s dumb cash-in attempt, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be jazzed about here.  I’m not sure their styles will make for a compelling match and with Corbin looking stupid is he just being put with Cena to complete the look? 

Also, we have Jinder Mahal taking on Shinsuke Nakamura which comes off as a bit of a mis-match style wise.  Could be a mess.  We’ll see.   The only other match of real note is the AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens for the US Title with Shane McMahon guest refereeing.   I don’t see how Shane doesn’t get involved here.  Which is fine, I’ve been impressed with his willingness to get in there and take a hit.  He’s no spring chicken but he still looks good, still got some bounce in his step.  This may be a fun match.  What do you think Enthusiasts?  Regardless, let’s have fun tearing it up.  Funny tweets get retweeted and for Like/Favorites, go ahead and let it all out.  What do you got to lose?

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments