Work?! On a Holiday?! Now, That Just Gets Me RAW....

Happy Labor Day, Enthusiasts!

I hope you are enjoying your day off as I am.  So, we arrive again for RAW to see well…whatever it is they’ll come up with to get us interested in this months PPV, No Mercy, slated for the end of the month.  The WWE was so kind as to accept blame for the “over-work” of John Cena’s and Roman Reigns’ segment last week and so now we’ll see if they’ve learned their lesson.  What’s the lesson you ask?  Well, probably something more along the lines of if it makes you wince, it probably isn’t good for business.  Hopefully, they come up with some more palatable fare. 
  
The well-informed probably also have gotten wind that Samoa Joe has been sidelined with an knee injury and we’ll be missing him in action for a good 6 weeks.  I wish him a speedy recovery.  Though he can lay it on a little thick at times, I appreciate what he brings to the roster.  His veteran status has proven most useful.  I’ll be glad to see him back in the ring.

Besides that, we have what could be an interesting match between Jeff Hardy and The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship.  To be honest, I’m not sure how to feel about this Hardy Boyz resurgence.  I kinda missed out on them coming up and looking at them now, they come off just a tad dated and I had no idea of how country Jeff is but I do appreciate their in-ring work.  They do appear to understand how to tell a wrestling tale and this has earned my respect.  This match may be a better match than we may anticipate.  That and I’m not sure how well a Steel Cage match between Big Show and Braun Strowman is gonna fare.  Saddle up for it, compadres.  We don’t get much of a choice and with Big Cass out for months, it probably won’t be the last showdown.  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites, as you can see they just can’t be rushed.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments