I Know a SmackDown When I See One, I Tell You What..

A Happy Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

So, RAW did an all right job of only moderately sucking last night with most of the fare watchable.  I have no real complaints.  If anything, I can commend Braun Strowman on coming into his own to fill the “Big Man” shoes.  We have to face that Big Show doesn’t have much left in the tank for in-ring play so, it’s nice to see that we have some up and coming alternatives developing.  Hopefully, Big Cass can pick up some of the slack when he’s healthy.  We'll be watching and commenting.

In any case, as for SmackDown, they’re in Las Vegas right now and the big news circulating is that our Chairman of the Board, Vince McMahon will be making an appearance to address Shane’s suspension among other things.  Also, The Usos and The New Day have a knock-down, drag ‘em out Street Fight scheduled so, that should be a high point of the evening if they go ahead and let loose.  They’ve been gradually manifesting the tag-team rivalry that I thought they would and it’s working out well, so far.  Personally, I think this stuff is best when it’s genuinely funny so they should definitely go more for laughs than the kill, in my opinion.  Though, laying someone out is always good too.  I won’t complain.  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites hmmm, I dunno.  Depends on who’s the funniest.


-See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments