Whadaya Mean?! RAW Has Plenty of TLC...

Just look under the apron 😉

Good Evening, Enthusiasts!

So, how’s everyone doing?  Sometimes it feels like it’s been ages since I talked some wrassling.  Didn’t even realize that tonight’s the Go-Home show for TLC.  Wowzers.

Well, in any case, we’re being kept in the dark for the most part tonight besides the steel cage match set between Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns.  This may bring a hand to the chin in contemplation because the one-off singles match amidst a SHIELD Reunion seems either set for interference and/or DQ probably in Braun Strowman's favor.  With the lovable bullies reunited, one can’t expect matches to playout fair or clean.  I’m thinking maybe Sheamus and Cesaro might break up the party to set up some sort of 3-on-3 for TLC. That'd be my bet.

Now, last week I bemoaned a SHIELD Reunion because I didn’t feel it’s worth a half-assed approach but fans appear to be eating it up so, I won’t rain on this parade.  If people are having fun with it, I’ll simply revert to my “Booo” stance I had before they broke-up.  You gotta admit, they did just go around jumping people.  That’s not wrestling, “BOOOOOOO!!!...”  I don’t really care but, you know this is a participatory sort of event.  You’re prompted to choose a side.  That’s the one I chose.  How’s about you, Enthusiasts?  All for the resurgence or does it bring a yawn to your lips.  Yay or nay to the Twitterverse!  Funny tweets get retweeted and the elusive Likes/Favorites will come if someone is so gifted.  I shan’t push.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments