SmackDown Doesn't Need No Stinking TLC...

Evening, Enthusiasts!

So, RAW saw the return of Dad (Kane) and I have to say I have mixed emotions.  Don’t get me wrong, I was glad to see him but I thought he was on the campaign trail for mayor somewhere in Tennessee…did that not pan out?  Well, glad he’s always got a home with the WWE. 

Personally, I don’t see why he has to “suit” up still, though.  I liked him better as an enforcer of The Authority as Director of Operations and I think him being a suit is more believable for his golden years.  I’m still all for him being “Dad”.  “These god-forsaken kids!...” He should be yelling, mumbling some form of that almost every promo and that’s the sentiment he should be projecting as he storms down the ramp or busts from the ring floor or wherever.  He’s still got it, is all I’m saying.

Anyway, we’re on to SmackDown and it looks like they’re gearing up for Survivor Series.  Word has it that Jinder Mahal is set to make an announcement.  Sami Zayn will kick things off and not too surprisingly Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode will have themselves a Hell in a Cell rematch.  That’s fair because their match at HIAC was pretty lackluster.  It was a bit of a disappointment.  Not sure if that was a bad night or lack of chemistry but I suppose will get that truth tonight.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, you tell me.  Who’s quick with it tonight?


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments