Who Amongst You Can Withstand Hell in a Cell!!!!!...

Well, it shouldn't be too hard, just spectating right 😉

A Good Sunday to You, Enthusiasts!

I hope it is treating you well.  Tonight we have the latest SmackDown PPV installment of Hell in the Cell and the main draw is that of Shane McMahon defending his family's honor against Kevin Owens.  This could be a good match but with the underlying theme being Owens' delusional heel-itude, I'm not sure it will have the crackle-pop of a more standard contest.  Personally, I feel that the match between Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode may be the match of the night, though there a lot of places for surprises.

I haven't been all too impressed with the lead-up for the tag-team match between The Usos and The New Day but they tend to bring it come showtime.  Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Natalya and Charlotte make us rethink the Women's Division as well.  Both are solid in the ring and shouldn't disappoint.  Outside of that, my money's on Randy Orton and Rusev being a formidable match.  They get the machinations of the WWE Universe and are comfortable in their characters.  They might just bring the house down.  I know, AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin could have some bite but I'm sensing shenanigans with that one.  And as for Jinder Mahal and Shinsuke Nakamura, I'm not too sure their styles will jive well but I could be wrong.  I love it when I'm proven wrong for all the right reasons.  What do you think, Enthusiasts?  What match up do you think will be the best of them all?  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites...we won't put too much pressure on people.  Loses the fun.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments