I Know! What About a SMACKDOWN! ...Too Soon?...

Happy Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts.

Yes, I know, it’s still a little hard to be too jovial with current events hanging in the air as they are but let us try, shall we?  It is the Go-Home SmackDown for Hell in a Cell this Sunday so, they’ll try to get us ready and raring to go for it.  I don’t see why we can’t play along.

Looking at what’s been announced, it appears we’ll see if Tye Dillinger is able to keep himself from falling to pieces during a rematch against Baron Corbin.  I say this because his character comes off as one that could be easily...unhinged.  Something in the eyes says, “delicate”.  Corbin, on the other hand, will probably pick on this presumed weakness and we’ll see if that bites him. 

Also on the docket, Shinsuke Nakamura will sit for an interview, we’ll see if it’s with or without mouthpiece.  And the New Day will hear what The Usos have to say regarding their "rights".  So far, I haven’t been displeased with this light rivalry but I believe the caution will be in going “too far”.  When I say that regarding these gentlemen, I mean in terms of their own brand of crazy.  It’s only so palatable for the WWE Universe.  I likened them to a Scooby Doo chase on Twitter because that’s what they resemble to me.  It’s fun, I’m not knocking on it but without actually being animated, you see how it could be classified as “corny” at times.  Staying out of that field is what they must always be wary of.  Also, the Fashion Files looks set to make a mysterious return.  We’ll see if BreeZango still know how to keep it loose.

In addition, somewhere within all this, Shane McMahon will face Kevin Owens before the big fight on Sunday.  What do you think, Enthusiasts?  Will Owens stay the punk-ass slab of Canadian Bacon that he represents so well?  Actually, I like to call him “Fatback” but you know, such sensitive times.  I get the feeling someone would take offense.  Surely Enthusiasts, you see what I mean?  You can make fun of Heels, right?  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites come down to who has the magic touch.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments