SmackDown Still Hits Hardest, Though...

I know it 😉

Happy Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

I hope it’s going well.  So, RAW pretty much shut the door on Survivor Series having come up with the win and now SmackDown must suffer through the loss.  This may have Shane McMahon carrying some consternation heading into Thanksgiving for he both has to thank and resent his brother-in-law, Triple H for the final conclusion.  I don’t mind the ending if they lead it into something.  If it’s just something to do, I’m already over it.  Why leave everyone hanging for no reason?  Save antagonizing for the ring if you ask me.  If you’re gonna put it out there it better at least be for a good reason.  I don’t think they’re going to be too loose with it but I’ll be watching 'em.  I’m all for not thinking too much but I do appreciate some thought.

Besides that, AJ Styles continues to nurse wounds as he reestablishes himself within the Blue Brand and that my lead to some sort of face off with Jinder Mahal.  Mahal would probably want that title back before going into India on the WWE Tour.  We’ll see if he’s booked for that.  Also, Baron Corbin will probably be strutting around having served The Miz his ass but seeing how that may have been the plan due to The Miz’s schedule, can’t be too long before someone opts to put him in his place.  Will that be tonight?  We shall see. Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, let’s just see who gets the gears going, shall we?


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)














Comments