Guess SmackDown Is Just Supposed to StandBy and Make Sure Crown Jewel Actually Happens....


A Good Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

So, RAW was fun in a very experimental sort of way which I found refreshing.  You know if you watch this stuff long enough, you begin to pick up on the patterns.  It was nice to see how they’re taking this interim time, meaning since we have a bunch of exhibitions on display currently (hard to classify Evolution just yet) they’re taking advantage and seeing what works and what doesn’t.  Lio Rush hyping Bobby Lashley via mic during the match was a great example.  Thought it was going to annoy me and it may do just that for some but I was brought around by the end of the match.  The same goes for the Tag Team action with Bobby Roode & Chad Gable dancing with The Ascension.  The Ascension’s shtick is actually starting to land.  It was nice to see.  Remember, I just call it like I see it.  If someone changes my mind, all power to them.  I love being proved wrong.  If I’m wrong, let me know.  I don’t need to be “right”.  I just see what I see.  Show me what I’m missing.

In any case, SmackDown doesn’t really have to do much of anything this week but earn its keep.  RAW set a reasonable pace for November 2nd so SmackDown just has to keep it interesting until the Go-Home Show, that is unless RAW drops the ball between then and now and it’ll be back to “Clean-up Duty”.  So for tonight, we’ll have Jeff Hardy limber up and do a dance with Samoa Joe before Joe’s rivalry completely plays out with AJ Styles.  Big Show will lace up the old boots and give Randy Orton someone to mess with since he’s in such a sadistic mood.  Charlotte and Becky Lynch are going to have another go but if Lynch tries to play the DQ Card, she loses the title.  And to either close or open, MizTV will have both Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles on to build some momentum for their showdown.  That’s gonna be a tough one.  They’re both Faces but if someone has to sour, my money’s on Styles. Anyway, funny tweets get retweeted as for Likes/Favorites we’ll see if someone has a brief bout of genius.  We’ll just see.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments