Yeah RAW Says They Got It But It's SmackDown Who Holds It Down...


A Good Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts.

So, we are given pause to contemplate the condition of Roman Reigns and on that, I’ll say this.  When news about the WWE breaks, it all depends on where and when you hear it.  This news was delivered on RAW and news feeds didn’t seem to pick it up until after which leads me to believe there may be some sort of angle.  Now, to what degree I can’t say.  All I know is that real news from the WWE tends to hit the news feed first.  I suspect some Kayfabery but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a real concern regarding Roman Reigns.  I just get the feeling it’s in “none of our business” territory but it is of some gravity nonetheless so have a care and give the man some space.  That I can do but I just hope they’re careful with this.  Plenty wouldn’t be too pleased to be fooled in this way, to say the least.  Let's just say I’m not buying this one completely but I get that something is up.

In any case, SmackDown has the tall task of not only redirecting our focus to Evolution and whatever comes of Crown Jewel but of also lifting the mood and trying to keep things more “realistic”.  It appears with the switch to FOX looming, FOX Execs are putting in their 2¢.  Sounds like they want things to lean more towards sports as opposed to entertainment so, expect the WWE to make SmackDown and televised content in general more believable.  Personally, I think this has more to do with Roman Reigns’ announcement than anything else but again, not knocking whatever is going on.  It must be fairly serious if it’s going to such extremes but overall there is now incentive to “get real”.  We’ll see how they handle the challenge.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, well given the general mood, let’s not push.  Let’s see if genius strikes.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments