RAW Leads Us into Summer Slam....

How’s Monday Treating You, Enthusiasts?

 

Mine was very much true to form. Full of plenty I could do without. Yet, you do as you do on Monday, and trudge through.

 

So, what do we have to chat about this time around? Well, it’s a big wrestling week. It’s the Go Home Show for RAW ahead of Saturday Vegas SummerSlam and so far…it doesn’t seem like it. But at the same time, what do we honestly expect from RAW. They rarely factor for the upcoming PPV. We’ve got another series of rematches that I suppose we have to watch to see what’s different. McIntyre will warm-up in a Handicap Match against Shanky and Veer again and Twitter has it that Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley will trade hands one more time. And the cherry on top is Oldman Goldberg sauntering back in to say, I’m in the title match ‘cause it’s on my contract. Boo-hoo. Early reports don’t say I’m wrong but hopefully there’s some spice in the 3rd hour.

 

As for the Grapevine, the only thing that’s really floating around is speculation about when CM Punk is gonna drop at AEW. There’s a cryptic post on the Twitters and other’s feel next week on Rampage is the big night, being in his hometown of Chicago.  Many feel if they don’t come through on that night, AEW fans may strip the place down. Eh, the anticipation isn’t ramping up for me but I will probably check the clip of the “big moment” if it arrives. Gotta know what’s goin’ on if I’m gonna talk about it.

 

So that’s all I really got. I know, a bit sparse given last Friday’s post. I just had some stuff to say. I don’t force this sort of thing. I let it all flow. I wait to be inspired. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. There are some twists popping up in the night’s plot. Let’s hope they pique the interest as they ought.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments