The Go Home Shows Commence with SmackDown for Crown Jewel

 Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!

 

I hope it finds you well. So, this should be a fun night. Both AEW’s and WWE’s schedules are all out of whack due to real sports and performer travel and both companies are doing what they can to stir the pot in the face of it. Well, that’s all fine and good but we have to see which show actually puts on a good one. SmackDown is up first.

 

What’s also interesting is that Bray Wyatt or shall we say “Windham” has been tweeting today too, teasing the Fiend and all from his WWE account. So, he still has access I see. I think his “release” is a work which is fine but I don’t know how that solves “The Fiend”. I’m not saying it can’t work but his best bet is becoming “The Preacher”. It just completes the trope but I’m always up for thinking in terms of spheres. If I’m wrong, prove me wrong.

 

In any case, let’s take a brief inventory shall we. So, Tony Khan has the most money and a broken rib. Roman Reigns thinks CM Punk is old and slow and on a side note, Mustafa Ali is the most underused/rated wrestler EVER. This is a happening week. A lot is going on…is any of it real? Oh, I hope not. I like the faux drama.

 

Speaking of “faux drama”, the Super-Sized SmackDown will lead off offering a Contract Signing between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar. Sonya DeVille will get back in the ring with Naomi and The Usos will face The Street Profits in a Street Fight for the Tag Team Titles. We all know there’s a lot more scheduled due to this being the official Go Home Show so, let’s sit back and let the best show win. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. We’ll see if we get to work with gold.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments