Elimination Chamber - Saudi Arabia

 Good Morning, Enthusiasts.


Hope it’s a good one. I’ll keep this brief because this is already after the fact and I don’t know what to expect really. Doesn’t mean there aren’t some matches I’m curious about. I’ll be catching up later. Got some other business to tend to but should be available to take this all in this evening. In the meantime, here’s what I want to see.


The impromptu tag team match of Ronda Rousey & Naomi vs. Charlotte & Sonya DeVille is a match of note mainly due to the stipulation of Rousey fighting with one hand behind her back. The key here is not making this come off as silly. Not sure they do it but that will be what we watch for. Is this an interesting match or just a hackneyed Management idea? We will see.


After that, the next match of interest for me is Lita vs. Becky Lynch. Here, we see if Lita still has it, which it looks like she does, and if Lynch can keep it competitive. We know they both can put on a solid match but Lita is no spring chicken. Will she be able to hang? Not that Lynch is the spriest but she’s a few years out from 40. It’s easy to predict she relies on freshness above all else. We’ll see if there are any hijinks with this one.


Then the last match that I’m not sure about but am curious to see is, of course, Roman Reigns vs. Goldberg. Now, their taped showdown worked better than I ever anticipated. Does it translate to a solid match? Well, no matter what anyone feels, Reigns has demonstrated he can sell a match. You thought it’d never happen but in that regard he is very much improved. Goldberg we all know can trash a match. Will this one somehow even out? Seeing how it’s the last one Goldberg is contracted for, all I’m really looking for is that it’s respectable. I don’t mind Reigns winning as long as they make the process interesting. Some are throwing around a squash but that’s no fun. Let’s see if they give everyone their money’s worth.


Okay, that’s all I got. Everyone else just has to earn their keep. There’s a lot of ways this could all go wrong but they seem to be making the trip worthwhile. There’s also some potential “surprises” but we’ll see what those may be. I’ll be tuning in early this evening so, if you got business too, feel free to watch late with me. I’ll talk my shit just the same. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. Try to be fair out there. See how you fair jet-lagged as hell.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments