Extreme Rules?! Yeah Well, We'll See...

What's Up, Enthusiasts!

So, the question that floats in the air tonight is how the issue of Daniel Bryan currently being injured is going to affect the Intercontinental Championship showdown that was scheduled for tonight.  Word is to have Neville step in and do a Kick-Off match with Wade "Bad News" Barrett during the pre-show.  I feel that's a fair trade.  Neville has been living up to his hype of late.  As for everything else, I kinda agree with the general consensus that Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose will probably be the match that steals the show but I'm leaving myself delightfully undecided about the night's proceedings.  I'm gonna allow myself to be surprised.  If it's a good show, it's a good show.  I'll be tweeting along too.  Let's all join in on the fun.  Funny tweets get retweeted and I'll continue to keep and eye out for the 1st Favorite.  Come one, come all (^_~)


See You in Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.


Comments