Shall We Partake in Some SMACKDOWN Tonight?...

Good Evening, Enthusiasts!

True, for many the sun still shines, especially over here on the West Coast but the East Coast is well into night, even if the sky may still be a little light.  Well, judging by the spoilers, SmackDown shouldn't be disappointing. It should give us its standard Army of Darkness-like content, which is enough for me.  Right now, I'm just seeing if the WWE can string things together in a way that makes some sense.  I'm doing the smart thing and keeping my expectations low but I like stay open, as well.  What's the point of giving something a chance, if you've already made up your mind?  I'm ready, willing and able to be proven wrong.  Just waiting on the WWE to do that (^_~)


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.



Comments