I'm Always Ready to Put the SMACKDOWN...

Just don't make me (^_~)  How goes it, Enthusiasts?  I hope this Thursday evening finds you all well.  So, when it comes to the WWE Universe, Elimination Chamber is the hot topic though the recent NXT Takeover has certainly stole some of the thunder.  I find that promising.  NXT simply reeks of "new guard" and I for one can't wait for the current stars to get called up.  Though I'm sure the current powers that be will try to maintain some of what was, I think their very presence will speak of the future, regardless of what they do with Seth Rollins.  This is what I've basically been waiting for, a Wrestling Renaissance.  Is it soon upon us?  Well, I'm probably 3-5 years off but who knows...stranger things have happened.  Yet, let's focus on the present.  Funny tweets get retweet and we'll just see if we're blessed with a Favorite.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.




Comments