We Rumbled. Now It's Back to Getting RAW...

A Good Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

Well, the Royal Rumble ended up being a lot of fun in the end with the Ladies showing that they can rumble with the best of them.  I have to say Lita was one of my favorite surprises, along with Beth Phoenix.  And I know some of you know her but I was glad to get introduced to Molly Holly as well.  She came ready to go, like she never left.  All the ladies did and I was super proud.  Yay!

Well, now that that’s over it’s back to the regularly scheduled programming.  So, since the Rumble closed with Ronda Rousey making her WWE debut, speculation on how she’ll fit in begins.  For me, uh, I don’t know…She actually fights.  I suppose they could give her a taste of the old days first with that Sonya Deville chick.   Just seems like throwing her in with likes of the Asuka, Charlotte and Alexa Bliss would be a bit out of place.   Get the feeling Charlotte could probably hold her own, though.   Tamina and Nia Jax I'm sure aren't scared but maybe she can implement moves that level the playing field ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It’s also been announced that Jonathan Coachman will be returning as well to relieve Booker T of RAW announcer team duties.  I wasn’t around when he was doing this before so, we’ll see if this is an improvement.  Kinda think Corey Graves does it best right now.  He does seem to get it.  What about you, Enthusiasts?  Does he bring enough to the table?  Does anyone? Funny tweets get retweeted and as for, Like/Favorites depends on the wind…

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments