Shall We Partake in the Royal Rumble?...


Why Certainly 😉


A Merry Royal Rumble to You, Enthusiasts!


Well, you all know what this night is!  It’s going to be a night full of wrestling madness and hopefully, we’re left buzzing at the end of it all.  It’s hard to say because going into this, I have no idea what to expect.



True, we do have some history to witness as the women inaugurate the first Women’s Royal Rumble match but I can’t even remotely say who’ll come out on top.  If I’m just looking at it, kayfabe aside, I’d put my money on Nia Jax because everyone is half her size but since we know the winner has been decided I would maybe say Natalya, cause I'm partial.  Maybe Ruby Riott just because she’s been holding it down and it builds steam for the NXT upstarts.  Can’t say that I know for sure. 



As for the usual Rumble, again no idea but I’m kinda keeping my fingers crossed for Kevin Owens.  I don’t know.  It’d probably be fun.  You know it wouldn’t be clean and it allows for all sorts of speculation going into regularly scheduled programming.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they pull some strange twist like Braun Strowman coming out something but I think Kevin Owens allow for more story.  We’ll see what they do.  Can’t help thinking they’ll keep the title on Brock Lesnar too.  It just makes more sense in terms of entertainment.  I know they’re building Strowman up but I feel he’s more a replacement for Big Show.  They need a new “giant” and it looks like he’s it.  I don’t doubt he’ll wear the title from time to time but I doubt he’ll be the draw Lesnar is.  Not sure how they’ll replace that.  The whole “fight night” thing is becoming out of date.  Not sure who’ll be the new Dominant Champ in the future but for now, this is our set-up.   Do we have any complaints?  Suggestions?  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites…let’s wait and see what they give us to work with.




See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments