SmackDown's Glad It's Free...

Come one, come all!

Greetings Enthusiasts!

How’s this Tuesday going for you?  I have to say that RAW made more sense than I can remember in recent memory.  Yes, Braun Strowman getting “fired” was a bit much but it was fun.  I thought he needed time off or something.  No, just for our viewing pleasure.  We’ll see how they’ll approach the angle moving forward.  Besides that, I was surprised it was able to keep some semblance of a story going.  Usually it’s a wham-bam, hodge-podge of action.  This time around, they were trying to maintain a train of thought.  They should do that more often if you ask me.

In any case, SmackDown’s in Texas too tonight and all that’s slated is some 6-woman tag-team action and the US Title tournament continues.  Xavier Woods takes a shot at Jinder Mahal and Bobby Roode tries to squash Mojo Rawley’s momentum.  What fills up the rest of the time is any one’s guess.  Looks like some attention has been split in order to accommodate the Mixed Tag matches set to premiere on Facebook.  Personally, I’m not all that interested but go ahead and take a gander if it grabs you.  Though I have a blog, I am a very casual fan.  Not really going to go out of my way to watch un-televised content outside of PPVs but I support the venture.  This company needs to explore whatever plausible avenues to keep it going.  With times as they are, I fear that explaining this genre will get harder and harder in the future.  Don’t be surprised if this gets relegated back to its Underground roots.  “Civility” may have no place for it.  Let’s hope we can keep it fun and in context.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, anything tickle your fancy?

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments