SDLive's New Year's Wishes Are Better than RAW's...

Hello Enthusiasts!

How does it feel being back at work, if that’s your lot?  Have to say, as much as I love being leisurely, I don’t mind having something to actually do.  Not that I missed the grind but I’m not complaining, let’s just say that.  So, last night’s RAW wasn’t bad so much as underappreciated I felt.  This time around, I think the merriment of NYE left the crowd weary.  Though there were some high points, the crowd certainly could have been better.  So, Christmas show, yes! New Year’s Day, not so much.  Kinda figures.  Sure plenty were nursing hangovers.

In any case, hopefully tonight’s SmackDown crowd is more up for this evening’s action.  Looks like AJ Styles will have himself some ginger beer in the form of Sami Zayn.  The Usos have another case for the likes of Benjamin, Gable & Associates.  And will see how this US Title tournament shapes up.  Anyone know what the deal is with Dolph Ziggler?  Does he have other interests or something or are they doing this on purpose?  Just seemed kinda weird to give him the title only to strip it.  I know he’s experimenting with his character but why bother is my ultimate point.  We’ll see what they make of it.  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites will get their chance as soon as they present themselves.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~) 



Comments