You're Lucky You Get RAW for Free...


Hello Enthusiasts,

How’s your day off if you’re so blessed? So, there’s not much word on what RAW will have to offer on MLK.  Looks like Asuka and Nia Jax have some unfinished business.  Roman Reigns still doesn’t care much for The Miz, join the club, and what else fills these 3 hours is anyone’s guess.

Fortunately, there’s a lot in other WWE news this week, the biggest story being Paige’s career-ending neck injury.  Looks like she won’t be wrestling again but rumor has it that a non-wrestling role is being contemplated for her.  It’s unfortunate, really because that whole Absolution movement was about to take.  Perhaps she could be their figurehead or something, like a spokeswoman.  She could be the ringleader for these NXT lady upstarts.  *Shrug*  It’s a start.  Just throwing stuff out there.

Other than that, Goldberg is slated for the Hall of Fame.  I didn’t see much of him in action, to be honest.  I peaced out after the Attitude Era so, there’s a good 10-15 years I missed out on. I can’t really comment on the guy.  He did all right during his brief return but I certainly missed him during his prime.  Since I only go forward, I don’t see the reason to take a look so, I’ll just take everybody’s word.  Don’t got anything against the guy.  How’s about you?  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites all depend on you.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments