Now SmackDown Can Make Their Move...

Good Evening, Enthusiasts!

Well, RAW wasn’t terrible but definitely subpar for a WrestleMania go-home show.  Thing is, that wouldn’t be the first time.  Nevertheless, though I’m not exactly buzzing as we head into Sunday, I get the feeling SmackDown has received these notes and will string together something that at least enables us to keep some faith alive and WrestleMania will be the biggest show of the year as it aims/claims to be each year.

Now, I’ll be honest.  I’m relatively new to the actual “WrestleMania” experience.  Growing up, no one would ever spend money on that so, I got a look at what clips I could.   Now, that it’s so affordable, I’ve been watching in recent years.  I won’t look at previous ones because I feel that with a genre such as this, the past has to be left there, respected but never resuscitated.  The content must be current.  Yet, the spirit can still permeate.  That being said, I’m not sure if I’ve yet witnessed a stellar WrestleMania, they are grand spectacles, but am I awestruck by content? Alas, I still wait for the day.  I’m not saying it should be expected come Sunday.  I’m saying we should be on the lookout for this illusive day.  We should hope for it.  Request it and push for it.  It is not impossible to have but as of now, I’m thinking we should keep expectations low.

I could be wrong, though.  In cases like this, I love being proved wrong.  So, tonight they’ll try to get our final buy-in with AJ Styles & Shinsuke Nakamura teaming up to battle Benjamin-Gable and Associates.  We’ll see who takes that case.  Rusev will challenge Jinder Mahal before their Fatal-4-Way.  Charlotte and Natalya will box for legacy bragging rights one more time and wouldn’t you know it.  Shane McMahon appears to have “recovered”.  Is it just in time?  We shall see.   We shall see.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites…I don’t know…think we should still hold out to be impressed.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments