RAW Makes Sure All the Loose Ends Are Tied...

A Merry Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

Yes, I have been away.  I had to move.  And as you all know, moving is quite the ordeal.  I did it fairly smoothly.  Starting to get it down to a science, actually.  Now, I’m settled in for the most part and ready to reestablish my sense of “normal”.  So, what do we have to look forward to tonight?

From the looks of things that Rowdy one, Ronda Rousey, is up for finding an ass to break her foot off in.  Apparently, Alicia Fox’s crazy ass is up for a go-round.  She’s looking to sell the Rousey machine but I suppose it’ll be in a way that saves some face since Fox has home-field advantage.  We’ll see what they do.

Also, it looks like we have a new mini feud brewing between Bobby Roode and Mojo Rawley.  Personally, I don’t mind this but what I do feel they should watch is how serious they are about this.  These 2 are kinda campy.  It’s hard to take them seriously and they may be honestly angling for some sort of legitimacy, yet that campy vibe makes it hard.  I don’t think they should lose the camp so much as embrace it.  These guys I think would be better accepted if they utilized some humor.  Make fun of themselves more.  Let us know that they know what they look like out there sometimes.  We may just give ‘em the street cred they’re looking for.


In addition to that, Seth Rollins will try to patch up any vulnerabilities as everyone keeps trying to pick at him since he thinks he’s so great.  I have enjoyed this battle with Dolph Ziggler.  They should do these sort of things with the talent on the roster in general.  I find it terribly disappointing when I hear that people are benched simply because Creative has nothing for them.  I’d rather they lie and say they’re taking time off.  The former just comes off lazy.  The roster isn’t all that shabby.  There are very few weak spots.  The problem should be fitting all the content in, not struggling to come up with it. 

In any case, to even things up, the reunited Bayley and Sasha Banks. Will take on what remains of the Riott Squad as Ms. Ruby Riott recovers.  For the Men, they’ll offer up the B-Team and the Revival so we can get used to these guys in regular play.  And I’m not sure if it closes but at some point we’ll be prompted to consider Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns…again.  Like most, I don’t need to see this another time but…I understand the plot of “unfinished business”.  So, I would think that then makes the goal of completing said business in entertaining fashion is probably what’s on the agenda.   Would you agree, Enthusiasts?  As usual, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, I’m open to public genius.  Why not but bear with me, Enthusiasts.  This move has forced me to cut the cord.  Viewing should be…interesting. 


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments