RAW Gets You to Re-Focus! There's Plenty to Be Done!

A Merry Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

My goodness, quite a bit of news circulating isn’t there.  To start, we all now know about Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins getting engaged.  I congratulate this new couple but I will say that I do hope they have a long, long engagement.  Not to knock the couple but there’s something about this union that I’m not completely sold on.  Not that I think this is a work.  News dropped on Instagram it looks like so, it’s all right to presume this is not a work but it wasn’t something I saw coming.  This seems more like it could be out of convenience more than anything else so, I just hope that they take their sweet time so they can properly iron out any kinks or get a chance to call it quits before it’s too late.

Also buzzing about the WWE Universe, NXT is going to take the vacant space SmackDown leaves on USA and rival AEW with a Wednesday night, 2-hour time slot.  I’m a little conflicted by this development because I don’t watch the “Minor Leagues” but I do feel I should take a look to see how they do things differently.  I may switch between these 2 and I haven’t decided yet if I’ll comment.  I may just comment on Twitters, no blog post.  We’ll see.  There’s also talk of SmackDown going for 3 hours but we’ll see if that actually comes to pass.  It being a Friday night, who exactly do they expect to watch?  I’m already not sure how I’m going to fully negotiate it.  Feel like I should be doing something else on a Friday night.  Don’t be surprised if most of us catch this on the flip over the weekend.

So, that brings us to tonight’s RAW where they have to focus our attention back on King of the Ring and Clash of Champions.  To do that, we will have the rest of RAW’s draw play out their matches as Drew McIntyre will face Ricochet and The Miz will go against Baron Corbin.  To be honest, I’m kinda hoping for McIntyre and Corbin.  Just feel they would ultimately have a better match but we will see what Ricochet and The Miz have to say.  Bayley and Nikki Cross are supposed to have at as well but as for everything else, we’ll have to wait and see.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, it’s good to stay loose at this point in time.  Clash of Champions is a ways away so, we can sit back and observe.  See how this material is sitting with us.  I do see that they’re trying out there and at the moment that’s about all they can do.  Commend what works and pan what doesn’t.  We should get somewhere decent eventually.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments