RAW Welcomes You to 2020!....

A Good Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

Did you have a good weekend?  They're never long enough, are they.  So, SmackDown welcomed 2020 with some new additions such as John Morrison and some returns as in Sheamus and The Usos being brought back into action.  Can we expect more of the same tonight?  Well, so far, all we have is that Brock “Gun Jack” Lesnar is set to make an appearance so, we can basically assume that Paul Heyman is going to dictate to us, in detail, what exactly that implicates.  I don’t mind Heyman’s diatribes.  He’s one of the few people who can entertain by talking alone.   No doubt this will concern how Lesnar will reclaim one or both of the major titles ‘cause he’s getting tired of sitting around the house and needs to earn some of this cash coming in.  We’ll see what the stipulations for the Royal Rumble will be.

Also for tonight’s RAW, there’s supposed to be a Triple Threat between some major players, not sure who.  I don’t know if it will be for #1 Contender for the Universal Title or not but 3 of these guys are set to box.  We’ll see how that actually shapes up.  Also, we have Andrade facing off against Rey Mysterio for the US Title again.  I’m not sure if this is going to come to pass without interference so I won’t bother with any thoughts on it.  I will say that I was surprised at Andrade’s engagement announcement to Charlotte, though. 

I didn’t think the relationship was legit.  Not that I thought anyone was cheating or anything, I just didn’t think it was real or at least serious.  I thought his English wasn’t that great.  Is that a work?  Does Charlotte speak Spanish?  I’m just saying a relationship that begins with that sort of communication barrier can be…suspect is all.   Not to say that a connection can’t transcend a language barrier it’s just harder to take the whole thing seriously.  It’s like when the S.O. is old enough to be the son or daughter.  Though there are plenty of relationships with that dynamic, we all kinda go “yeah right”, when we see it.  I’m sure a few of those are genuine but you understand my lack of confidence.  We’ll see if they actually make it down the aisle.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for them if they’re happy, just didn’t see it coming is all. 

*Ahem* Anyway, back to tonight.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, RAW has its First Show of the Decade so we should be looking for some high-points.  The key will be how well they land.  We’re looking for thoughtful, not phoned-in.  Tonight we see if they know the difference.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments