Any Good Ideas, SmackDown?...

Like, any at all 😉

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!

I hope it is a good one for you because I am done!  I’m just worn out.  Ain’t as young as I used to be.  Done been spent by the week.  Well, I’m not going to bore you with all that.  There’s actually some buzz fluttering about the WWE Universe at the moment.  Everyone’s doing the financial analysis thing and the WWE appears to be coming up short.  This isn’t exactly surprising.  Though the content has been better than in previous years and even with nailing the Royal Rumble, in my opinion, a lot of the content continues to be hit or miss.  The Fiend is a primary example.  So, this may be the “beginning”.  We’re going to see quite a bit of trial and error until a new stride is discovered.  I say, bring it!  It’s about time, really.  An overhaul has been overdue and now they have the solid numbers to back it up.   That’s how situations like this go.  It’s just like a crime has to be committed before you call the police.  Numbers gotta suck before a company does something about it.  Stay open-minded.  They may have to shed some of these bad fans while they find a more palatable, general tone.  Numbers will very much be in flux.

Anyway, as for tonight we all know that Goldberg is gearing up for another Saudi Super Show and of course there’s speculation over who the opponent is this time. Oy, just let whoever it is be under 50.  Those geriatric matches get rougher with each pass.  I’ve said this sort of thing before.  No one wants to see Uncle Gus & Jeff box out in the back when they’re way passed their prime.  It’s the same difference.  You gotta break ‘em up before someone breaks a hip.  What fun is that?  You might get a chuckle when it’s in your backyard but on TV it just looks tragic. Also, there are rumors that the feud between Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt/The Fiend is set to start.  This is another “oy” because it can so easily go bad.  Yet, I want to give them the benefit of the doubt.  This can work but…I think we have to let it in a way.  We think it through too much, we’re bound to be disappointed.  Let’s just see what they do with it. But I will say if Reigns goes down to a Mandible Claw, I’m out.  I mean, come on.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites as I’ve alluded to in previous posts, we’re basically in proverbial open waters right now and the numbers aren’t great.  We’ll see old favorites mixed with experimentation until a true train of thought manifests. Let’s continue to give notes.  Let’s see if we can help but you know…funnily.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments