We'll See if SmackDown Goes to Any Extremes....

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!

How’s everyone doing?  Well I hope.  I’m teetering around falling into stir crazy but I think I’ll manage.  So, what’s going on in the WWE Universe?  What grabbed me is that Matt Riddle stated his side of the story and its circulating about the Social Medias.  I read the transcript didn’t bother to watch it.  Yet, I do like how I, for the most, part read the situation right.  It sounds like the lady in question is running on some sour grapes but it’s clear something transpired between the 2.  At this point, I feel it may be none of our business but it may scrap Riddle’s WWE career before it ever had a chance.  So far, I’m not impressed with him though he has some impressive stats.  I don’t really know if anyone cares for a Spicoli II in the WWE Universe is all.  At least Sean Penn can act.  That coupled with bad press may mean we won’t give him much of a hearing.  I’m not sure if that’s too bad but it’s par for the course when it comes to the WWE Universe.

In other news, looks like there’s a bit of drama making the rounds in regards to Paul Heyman and AJ Styles.  Talk of some sort of potential rift.  People generally thought it concerned the release of The O.C. but that’s not the case.  Apparently, Mr. Heyman just can’t be trusted and that’s what grinds Styles’ gears.  Stuff like this I always take with a grain of salt because to me, this makes for better story than news.   I’ve said before that you can’t really trust the WWE Universe, it’s not real.  It exists but it’s make-believe and everything you hear is potentially suspect.  I don’t have a problem with this but it needs to be considered when digesting information of this nature.  Whether it’s “true” or not may not matter.  It may just make for good entertainment and if does develop into that, then I’m fine with the gossip.  That’s really what I’m here for.  I don’t need to know what’s actually going on.  I just like my “wrestling stories”.  I’ll leave the exposé side of things to Dark Side of the Ring.

So, that leaves us with tonight’s offering for SmackDown.  The Miz will see what he can do with Jeff Hardy on MizTV.  Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura will see if they can take the Tag Team Titles off the New Day.  Bayley and Sasha Banks will stay fight ready with the help of Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross and there will be a replay of the Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt match from this year’s Money in the Bank.  I won’t be hanging around for that but for everything else, I’ll be around.  Funny tweets will get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites well, next week are the Go Home shows for Extreme Rules so, we’ll see if we get any lead up we can make use of.  If anyone offers up some genius, I’ll do my best to let the world know.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments