SmackDown Invites You to Enjoy Your Independence Day....

Happy Observed Independence Day, Enthusiasts!

I hope you’re somewhere feasting ‘cause that’s what I’m gonna do.  So, there’s a lot of news swirling around the WWE Universe.  The bit that most grabbed me is that Kairi Sane is returning to her native Japan to basically live her life.  She’s married and the husband is in Japan so…there you have it.  Nia Jax is probably gonna get more heat for this ‘cause the feeling is that Sane’s recent injury has a lot to do with this decision.  Personally, I think it’s because Sane’s 20 pounds.  She may just not be built to take the bumps.  I’ve been saying they need bigger ladies if they’re going to have Jax in the mix.  The ladies need to be big enough to handle it.  I get that part of the spectacle is the David(a) vs. Goliath(a) juxtaposition but, let’s just be honest.  With times changing as they are, the question arises of whether this is a spectacle we need to continue.  Now, if little ladies want to go out and take the chance, fine but they better know what they’re doing and be prepared for the consequences.  Regardless, I’m gonna miss the Little Minx.  She was a lot of fun to watch and I hope her new life will be fulfilling.  But I have to say I wouldn’t mind if she got bored with it came back.

In other news, Ms. Renée Young published a cookbook like her adorable self would.  I’m sure she’s got a recipe for poutine in there.  And Dad (Kane) is making some questionable decisions as he votes against mask wearing being mandatory in his town of Knoxville.  If I didn’t know better, I’d say that’s an opening to return to the WWE but we’ll see how that all goes.

As for tonight, well this week’s SmackDown should be interesting.  Michael Cole will sit down with Matt Riddle.  We’ll see how seriously we can take this exchange.  AJ Styles and Drew Gulak will box for the Intercontinental Title and Sheamus will continue to drag Jeff Hardy across the finish line.  There’s a good chance that I might miss tonight’s offering but if you don’t see me tweeting away you can catch me on Saturday.  Funny tweets still get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites well, let’s just see what we get shall we.  Have fun!


See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments