If You've Forgotten, RAW Hopes to Remind You that Extreme Rules Await!

How Is It Going, Enthusiasts?

Recovering from a festive weekend I hope.  Well, there is certainly some news circulating.  Last week we had the “interview” of Matt Riddle who explained to us why he’s barefoot all the time.  Naturally, we would have preferred an interview of different content but there’s no reason to not take the WWE’s hint of not to pry.  This is a tricky one.  I guess all we can really say is that Riddle better not get himself mixed up in any controversy again. Any indication of that may be enough to condemn the man to some sort of tomfoolery.  I’m simply not impressed enough to give the man too many hearings as of yet.

Elsewhere, former WWE talent Sarah Logan announced that she is with child with Erik of the Viking Raiders.  I didn’t know that they were an item.  I knew she was married to someone else with the WWE but never put the semi-obvious together.  I’m happy for them.  I hope this proves an enriching event for them both.

As for more WWE specific info, sounds like SummerSlam will be at the Performance Center too.  We can’t really do much about that.  As much as some people are willing to risk it, I understand the need for consideration. I have older relatives.  I would hate to flippantly visit them in the event I may be asymptomatic.  I couldn’t bear the guilt of endangering them.  If we need to shelter a bit more so be it, but I also understand getting back to living.  Anyone of us could just as easily get hit by a bus.  Are we to live in fear forever?  I can see both sides of the argument.

In any case, let’s redirect back to Extreme Rules and RAW before we get into all of that.  We've got about a couple weeks to go so, let's see if the WWE establishes some more context.  The match of advertised interest is another Champion vs. Champion match with Asuka up against Bayley.  Yet, there is talk of “surprises”.  Well, given the nature of a surprise, we’ll have to wait to find out what they are.  So, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites we’ll just have to sit back and see.  SmackDown wasn’t horrible.  There have been better but it wasn’t deplorable.  Honorable mention to John Morrison ‘cause he showed us why he didn’t get cut.  Let’s see if anyone else proves they’re worth their paycheck.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments