RAW Charges Into Survivor Series!!!!

Good Evening, Enthusiasts.

 

How’s everyone doing? Good I hope, you know everything considered. So, what’s happening in the WWE Universe? Well, fallout over Zelina Vega’s dismissal continues. Rumors floating around suggest the WWE Roster’s feathers are ruffled, especially those who don’t get on TV much. There’s a post on Reddit that claims Vega made more money with Twitch than with WWE. If that’s true, it’s easy to see why there’s some mild unrest. Times as they are, wrestlers gotta eat too. WWE is getting a lot of flak for coming off greedy. Personally, I think WWE’s only real argument is Kayfabe. The 3rd Party action going unregulated could compromise what’s supposed to be in play. I think if they develop protocols under which to engage 3rd Party sites and take a minimal percentage, the disquiet could be settled down but it’s hard to know what’s really going on. That’s what I’d do for what it’s worth.

 

In other news, Chelsea Green’s debut appears over before it even got started. She suffered a broken wrist during her SmackDown appearance and underwent surgery. She’ll probably be out for 6-8 weeks. She wasn’t all that impressive in my opinion. Her makeup didn’t do her any favors and the action was okay. With a stacked Women’s Division, this might be a blessing in disguise. If she had no game plan, she would just get lost in the shuffle. Now, she has some time to think.

 

Also, I suppose some congratulations are in order for Alexa Bliss. Her real life got some attention as she is now engaged to singer Ryan Cabrera. I’m not familiar with his music so, I can’t say if this is step up so to speak but I’m sure being with someone who is also semi-famous helps with understanding the lifestyle. Good luck to them. Hopefully, it lasts. We’ll see if this affects her collaboration with Bray Wyatt.

 

The only other thing that caught my eye was speculations for Drew McIntyre. As many of us know, he was on SmackDown last Friday. There are some suspicions that he’s going to take the title off Randy Orton tonight and face Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. My only problem with this is that I don’t think it’s the best move. Yes, Orton has won countless times but he knows what to do as Champion. McIntyre is still establishing himself and I don’t think the majority of us are completely sold, at least not yet. Besides, Orton and Reigns is just a more fun match. They have clear chemistry and many don’t have a problem watching, if you catch my drift. McIntyre’s “psychopathic” swagger doesn’t always make for an engaging match. Being egotistical, you have a person who believes they’re great, not necessarily proving it. I don’t doubt McIntyre’s potential but this sort of thing is hard to teach. A lack of a live audience doesn’t help either. I’m rooting for McIntyre but I’m never in favor of going too fast too soon. Let him continue to hone his craft.

 

As for the rest of RAW, well it is the Go Home Show so we should get some decent lead up action. Outside of Orton and McIntyre facing off for a shot at representing RAW on Sunday, The New Day and The Hurt Business will also have a title bout. The Tag Team Championships now hang in the balance. Besides that, we’ll have to wait and see. As always, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, it is a Go Home Show so this should be getting us salivating for Survivor Series. Given WWE’s creative ability, it’s hard to expect much but we may get some good matches. I think that’s all we can really hope for at present. Stay on ‘em, though. Even they don’t want to be known for sucking.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




PS: My latest article is up. Consider it a little follow up on Alexa Bliss and Bray Wyatt.

Comments