The Roster Is Where!? - SmackDown Wings It...


A Good Friday to You, Enthusiasts!

Feeling good after Halloween?  Hope it was a good one.  As many of you know, SmackDown, is gonna be running by the seat of its pants this week and that just might be what the doctor ordered.  This will be an interesting night no matter what so, I hope who’s left to put on the show aren’t paranoid about tanking it but buzzing with the possibilities.  Ideally, they want to have a bunch of fun out there tonight and if they do it right, we’ll hope for these sorts of delays in the future.  But before we get into all that, let’s just touch on this most recent Crown Jewel.

I have to say that it was a solid show.  The only real complaint is that it did feel like the corporate display that it was but given the nature of the venture, I feel that should be forgiven for the most part.  I understand the cultural differences and it’s best to just default to a simple, professional presentation in these sorts of circumstances.  Perhaps in the future they can have more fun with the show but for right now, I get going by the book.  As for the in-ring action, I would have to say that the Tag Team Turmoil surprisingly took match of the night, for me anyway.  I appreciated the Women’s match and I'm very proud that Natalya got to usher in this new era but the Tag Teams earned their keep yesterday.  Action was fun and clean throughout.  I will say I’m glad they took another crack at The Fiend and Seth Rollins going at it, though.  They needed a sort of redo and this was more what I was expecting at Hell in a Cell.  I don’t know how this title change will play out but let’s hope that it is an interesting development.  To let this flounder would be quite the shame.  There’s potential here, I can see that but will it be accessed/utilized?  Hard to say, hard to say.

Going back to tonight’s offerings, all I’ve heard thus far is that Nikki Cross is getting a title shot so I guess that means Bayley’s around.  I’m thinking we’ll probably get a female-centric SmackDown this week since that’s mostly who are still in town.  Daniel Bryan is sure to be around as well.  A lot of fellow fans/Enthusiasts are hoping for a showdown with Drew Gulak.  I don’t know enough about the man to make a comment but if he’s a fair match for Bryan we shouldn’t be disappointed.  Yet, as for everything else, we can’t even speculate can we.  This is a fine time to get back to WWE basics.  Let’s see who’s good on the fly.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites let’s be understanding here.  How good would you be on a few hours notice?  Let’s give them a chance to pull it off but feel free to toss teasing jabs at the swings and misses.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments