It's Only Natural for SmackDown to Have WrestleMania Fallout...

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!

 

I hope it’s a good one for you. So, there are few things floating around in the Wrestling World. I’m sure many of you are concerned with other things or other points that are circulating but here’s what piqued my interested.

 

So, Corey Graves and Carmella are official. Congratulations to the happy couple. They seem honest and complimentary, so I hope this lasts. You can never say in this day and age but they seem to have what it takes to at least make a genuine go of it. Mazel tov!

 

In AEW news, Tony Khan has a new bee in his bonnet. He alleges that much of the anti-AEW talk on social media is boosted by bots. I don’t know who cares that much to defame them. The insinuation is that WWE is behind it but I would think that if we had social media in the early late 90s to early aughts. WWE was spiteful then. But nowadays, that sort of behavior isn’t considered “woke” I would say. Why waste time belittling others when you can improve yourself. This is something WWE should be sticking to at present since it’s so easy to criticize. WrestleMania was promising so, as long as they can keep the PPVs worth paying for they’re going in the right direction.

 

So, I’ll keep this short tonight. We have WrestleMania Fallout for SmackDown tonight. We start to see what’s next for Roman Reigns but outside of that, not much is advertised. We’ll probably get a rematch and Charlotte may come out and gloat, but we’ll have to tune in and see. That’s what I do every week.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments