RAW Hits Cruise Control en Route to Backlash...

 A Merry Monday to You, Enthusiasts!


For those who celebrated, did you have a good Easter? I just took it easy. I’m more spiritual than religious. I tried out a new Pho restaurant to commemorate the day.



As for the news of the Wrestling World, meh, it’s been kinda slow in my opinion. People are talking about stuff but it’s nothing that interests me. It’s kinda how wrestling fans appear to be in general. WWE is in its No Man’s Land and AEW is flirting with New Japan. People love chatting about “Forbidden Door” stuff but it’s something I only glance at. I try to keep abreast but I’m not dying to watch any of it. I understand my interest in Sports Entertainment. I’m not the best connoisseur but I’m a steady one. 



In any case, I’ll keep this brief since there’s not much going on. WWE has some questionable yet typical things planned for tonight’s RAW. There’s going to be a 24/7 Title Double Marriage. I’m going to try to view this with my silly goggles but my eyes may just roll anyway. Kevin Owens will sit Ezekiel down and make him perform a polygraph test to get to the bottom of what’s going on. Does Elias have a twin brother? Do we know this? The photo going around is compelling but it could be some sort of deepfake or a double. Given the beard, I’m sure there are a lot of guys who could sub in a pinch. Just tossing out ideas. Anyway, and Sonya DeVille will turn her attention to Bianca BelAir. Well, we all know how DeVille does. Get the feeling BelAir won’t be so easy to ride. That could be wherein lies the fun. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. Loosen up and have some fun. We got a few weeks until BackLash. Make the most of it.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments