RAW Has WrestleMania Fallout...As Always...

A Merry Monday to You, Enthusiasts.

 

So, how did you like this year’s WrestleMania? I have to say it was one of their better shows in a long time. There were only a few low spots but both nights were otherwise great. That’s the standard they should set for themselves. There’s no reason why they shouldn’t own every PPV/Premier Live Event.

 

A lot of people had problems with Day II’s main event with Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns being old news out 3 years ago, the “cut for time” finish didn’t help either. I don’t even know if it achieved the Heel tactic of simply pissing off the crowd. It just seemed to stop suddenly. I think there would be a lot less flak if they just played the match out. Made it competitive, left a complete mess, we would have accepted the earnest destruction. Not sure what the thinking was on that one but WWE unified their titles. Now, they have to hold our interest.

 

As for Match of the Night, I would say Pat McAfee and Austin Theory did exactly what they were supposed to. I didn’t mind the Stone Cold Steve Austin addition but the nostalgia was a bit lost on me. I know what they were referencing but you know how it is. It just came off a little “old”. But the bulk of the fans ate it up so mission accomplished. I’m just a forward thinking sort.

 

That said, we have the customary Fallout show for RAW. There have already been a couple re-debuts that have been revealed. We’ll have to watch to see this half of the full scope. Roman Reigns is supposed to be in attendance to address the decision to dub him Title Unifier. Cody Rhodes will also explain his return and we’ll see if we get any real surprises. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. I’m not sure what the in-between PPVs are but it all leads up to Summer Slam now. I like how this year’s WrestleMania set a new standard. WWE should do their best to maintain and attempt to surpass. If I’m them, all I’m thinking about is bolstering my street-cred. Let’s see if they make any headway.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments