It's All About That WrestleMania...We Made It!


Greetings Enthusiasts!

Are you ready for this WrestleMania action!  I am. I’m not at the excitement level I’d like but definitely more up for it than I have been in previous years.  I don’t think we’ll be disappointed.

Now I’m not going to breakdown the match card or even guess at order.  The way this night might go, a lot of stuff we may not be aware of.  I get the feeling they may want to surprise us and that’s not a bad thing.  It is the 35th WrestleMania after all.  They have clearance to make it more of a blast than usual.  Expect similar when 40 comes around.  In any case, my point is that who knows what we’ll see tonight so, I’ll just comment on some of the matches I’m curious about.

Well, I’m very interested in what they do with Bobby Lashley/Finn Bálor match.  If I were them, I’d put that on kick-off given the lead in they gave them.  They promised the “demon” so we’ll see if they just say throw on the make-up and dance around.  The hope is that they make this interesting but this is feeling like a throwaway match if I ever saw one.

Another match I’m not sure how to feel about is the Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns.  Seeing how Dean Ambrose may be a better match for McIntyre, I fear Reigns is going to have to demonstrate some versatility.  McIntyre is doing a good job establishing himself as the in-house bully but can Reigns counter with a “Bad Boy with a Good Heart” routine?  Don’t know.  We’ll see.

Moving along, of course I have to comment on Kofi Kingston’s match against Daniel Bryan.  It’s a good time to let Kingston have this one since Bryan’s an eco-Heel and hard to get behind in real time.  I’m surprised that he’s taken to this heel persona and I find it hilarious but I can’t cheer for him under this premise so, if they want to toss Kingston one, here’s a great place but I wouldn’t be surprised if they adhere to the status quo.  They can set Kingston up for an US Title win on TV or something.  Back him into the title hunts another way.


Then we have the main event, Ronda Rousey, Charlotte and Becky Lynch in a big ole Triple Threat.  Well Charlotte has got my vote after that last RAW but they may side with popularity and give it to Lynch.  Personally, I haven’t been impressed with Lynch’s moves in the ring of late.  She’s been “cat-fighting” more than anything else.  I think Charlotte and Rousey make this feel more like an actual fight.  Regardless, these ladies have to hold it down since they’re making history.  I don’t think they’ll disappoint but they’ll have to keep this from getting too out of hand.  If it deteriorates into spectacle, it’s hard to maintain the street-cred.  They gotta box like Don King made the fight.  I think they can make it happen.  Show the boys how it ought to be done.  I’m up for it.  How’s about it, Enthusiasts?  Ready to take a big, fat bite out of this one?  I am.  Hungry!  Let’s dig in.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, they’ll be Liked and sent out again.   Let’s let it all hang out.  Oh!  And for those of you into podcasts looks like I’ll be doing a guest spot on That Darn Wrestling Show tomorrow.  We’ll be talking about all the festivities.  Hope I do all right.  Don’t know much about podcasting but I know people dig it.  You’re seeing how I roll.  I’m all literary.  We all have our strengths.  Tune in where it lands for you most.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments