SmackDown Likes a Shake-Up. Keeps Things Interesting...

A Thoughtful Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

So, the shake-up continues as do the speculations.  What’s advertised is mostly vague.  We can expect Mr. Vince McMahon to make an appearance to announce some sort of major acquisition so, we'll be all aflutter as to who it could be.  Now, most continue to believe it’s Roman Reigns but like I said, I think they’ll be more subtle with that introduction.  Personally, I don’t think we’ll see this one coming.  It might be someone from the Indies or maybe even Rob Gronkowski.  Reigns is just a little too obvious right now and though we may be getting the gist of WWE Logic, generally speaking they prefer to keep us guessing.  Everybody calling it guarantees they won’t do it…at least not right now.

In any case, I wasn’t too upset with any of the change-ups.  The Miz was promoted as were The Usos, both well-earned.  Andrade also got the call along with these Viking fellows from NXT.  There were others but those were the ones of note, along with AJ Styles.  I can't say he hasn't been solidly holding down.  No surprise seeing him on RAW yet, I don’t know who exactly he’ll be playing with.  The crux of that move is that a lot of the better wrestlers tend to be on SmackDown so, that makes me think it’ll be eyes on the prize against Seth Rollins.

So, that basically means that we have to just sit and wait.  Paige is supposed to announce some surprise team up as well but like I said, the info going around is vague so I won’t spend any time trying to guess.  I’m not that anxious about it but I am curious.  Because as we all know, we are simply sitting back to see if these changes are for better for worse.  So far, I don’t see it hurting but we will see what the evening brings.  So it’s to you, Enthusiasts.  Funny tweets will get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites…well, if genius finds you, you’ll be rewarded.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments