SmackDown's Stomach Is Iron Clad...

A Good Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

So, remember how I was all talking about how Roman Reigns wouldn’t have a job in the real world given his recent actions?  Well, tonight we shall see if the WWE Universe will adhere to then tenets of Real Life or enforce its own sense of “justice”.  Well, it did seem a bit unprovoked.  Yet, I wouldn’t count on a heel-turn.  I know I’m not always right but the only way a heel turn works is if the person can sell it and this guy ain’t no heel.  He may be no good, but he’s no heel 😉 If the rumors I hear of him starting up with Randy Orton are true, that should be as close as he gets to Heeldom, the “Jock” to Orton’s “Douche”.  Just jointly giving a fuck but equally not feeling each other.  It writes itself!
  
In any case, besides that we get to see Becky Lynch’s busy ass shuttle between RAW and SmackDown to defend both titles.  She comes over to SmackDown to give Charlotte something to salivate over.  Just given how things are playing out, I get the feeling Charlotte may at least wrangle the SmackDown Title off her.  I’m thinking Lacy Evans makes a good go for the RAW Title but I think she has to earn her WWE street-cred before she gets one, especially with Lynch being on fire like she has been.  I don’t mind Evans’ swagger at present but she’s just too unfamiliar for me to get behind her yet.  Don’t doubt she’ll make things interesting, though.  I just feel Charlotte tends to stalk the halls hungry.  Since she doesn't have anything to talk shit about at the moment, might as well take herself a belt, especially since Asuka’s on tag-team duty with Kairi Sane.  There may be an upstart who’s got something to prove but we aren’t ready yet.  I’ll take Charlotte for now.  In the meantime, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, we may get more to comment on tonight but let’s not be too giving.  This is SmackDown…we like to see the work.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments