Let's See How Super This ShowDown Gets....

Greetings Enthusiasts!

Is this Friday treating you well?  I’m not complaining.  So, here we are at this Super ShowDown II and I don’t have many thoughts on it.  It’s basically exhibition again so, it’s just a matter of if this show lives up to half of its hype.  I’m not going to rundown the matches but I will comment on a few I find interesting. 

So, we have a couple titles on the line with Seth Rollins facing off against Baron Corbin and Kofi Kingston up against a delusional Dolph Ziggler.  So, just looking at this, I get the feeling that the Kingston vs. Ziggler match will probably be the better of the 2.  With the Brock Lesnar clause looming over the Rollins vs. Corbin match, we can’t expect that one to be too straightforward.  I get the feeling the titles won’t change hands due to this exhibition feel though it’s boasted to be a great as a WrestleMania, I’m just not expecting all that.  They’ll have to prove it.

We also have the veteran and geriatric matches with Triple H vs. Randy Orton and The UnderTaker vs. Goldberg.  In both cases, I kinda just don’t want anyone to get hurt. H and Orton are far more palatable if I have to choose but I know UnderTaker and Goldberg have nostalgic appeal.  Yet, I missed out on these beefs back in the day so this probably won’t do much for me because it’ll be hard to see past the fact that Orton’s the only one still active and for obvious reasons.

The other match that has me intrigued is the 50-man Battle Royale.  Personally, I just don’t know how they’re going to get everyone in the ring.  It’s going to be like a crowded train at the beginning.  In this case, I’m just curious as to how they’re going to pull it off.  Guess we’ll see.  I’ll be tuning in about 3pmPDT if you want to watch along if you’re able.  As I said, look for the “RE: #WWESSDII…” on the Twitters when you get around to it.  Funny tweets will get retweeted if I see ‘em and as for Likes/Favorites well, given how this is just for the pomp and circumstance don’t offer up anything until you feel particularly compelled.  They’re the ones who said this would be like WrestleMania, wait to be impressed.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments