It's the Holidays...I'll Get to RAW When I Get to It...

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?

I’m sure many of you are like me and are enjoying the Holidays.  This being Christmas Eve, I’m not expecting much action but due to my schedule, this is a good day for me to catch up.  As I figured, I was just too caught up with family to get any wrestling action in but, I’m back in town now and got some time to kill.  Perhaps those in the same boat are up to some review action. 

Looks like the WWE Universe doesn’t have much going on either, which is to be expected.  I hope everyone is making good use of the down time. ‘Tis the Season and all that.  Though there isn’t much going on, there’s speculation circulating about the Royal Rumble but as I said, I don’t think any of us are really going to focus on that until after the Holidays.  Right now, I think all we really have to look for, if one watches at all, is whether they can keep this entertaining.  This is a good space to experiment but the caveat of trial & error is that it is by concept hit or miss.  They’re seeing what works, taking note of what doesn’t.  I suggest we do the same until New Year’s.  If you’ve got some time on your hands, feel free to play along.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, meh, don’t hurt yourself.  Cozy up with some egg nog or hot chocolate and enjoy.  Feel free to indulge in cooler fare if you’re in warmer climes.  If genius hits, why not share?  That's how I roll.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments