Would You Look at That...RAW Got it Right for Once...

A Merry Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

How’s it feel to be back at work, if that’s your lot?  I can’t say I find it so bad.  Gives me something to do.  Left to my own devices, I tend to sleep.  In any case, here we are again.  And you know what, strangely enough, RAW can rest a little easy.  They don’t have to try and sell The Fiend.  Unfortunately, I have to say that was the one low point of last week’s SmackDown and it was the closing segment as well.  The Fiend captured Daniel Bryan and gave him a “haircut”.  Well, The Fiend came up with tufts of hair so I suppose we’ll be seeing a shorn Bryan the next time we see him but again, the general response was….meh.  I don’t know what they’re gonna do with this one.   All I got is that it could manifest into a righteous beatdown at some point.  That’s the only way I could half understand this: The Fiend = Righteous Beatdown.  Right now it’s just, The Fiend = ????.  I’m not even in suspense.  Don’t even know how to fix it.

Anyway, moving back to RAW, for tonight we have Seth Rollins set to “apologize” for his bad behavior.  I hope that means he amps up the heel-itude.  On the Ladies’ side, Charlotte Flair needs to work off some of the Thanksgiving leftovers so, she’ll be facing The Kabuki Warriors in a handicapped match.  As for everything else, I don’t know…maybe get some talk on that Starrcade that happened last night.  I didn’t get around to it but I figured it’ll get rehashed or nullified soon enough.  So, shall we see how RAW keeps it going?  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, we’ve got a little over 10 days before TLC so, we’ll see if they get us back on track with that among other things.  Feel free to be a little stingy because of how SmackDown closed, though.  Demonstrate you like to see a plan.  We want to see where this is going.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments