SmackDown Closed Well. So, RAW What Will It Be? Go Out with a Bang or Bust?

A Good Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

I hope you only had to work with a Holiday schedule if you had to work at all.  These are special times indeed.  In any case, SmackDown actually gets to boast a little at the beginning of the week.  Word has it that they did fairly well in ratings last Friday and I can say that it wasn’t a bad show. It looked like they had a lot of fun and took full advantage of us being in a Holiday daze.  I didn’t mind it.  So now, RAW has to keep pace with being the final RAW of the decade and it set itself up by promoting the “wedding” of Lana and Bobby Lashley.  Well, I said it on the Twitters.  A good way to salvage this mess is to have Lashley and Rusev turn on Lana in this fiasco.  I’m not expecting that to happen but I hope the WWE higher ups are prepared for everyone deciding to do something else while this trudges along.

What did seem interesting is that a rematch between Aleister Black and Buddy Murphy is scheduled tonight, as well and that I expect to please WWE higher ups as there ought to be a distinct spike when that shows.  I personally want to see if Black dishes out a little personal payback.  I guess we can safely assume that Black didn’t suffer a broken nose but we all saw that blood was more than likely “accidentally” spilt.  I wouldn’t be surprised if blokes like this abide by a sort of “tit for tat” philosophy.  Let’s see if Black takes a few liberties with this one.

Well, all in all we’ll have to tune in to see what else is on offer.  It’s 3 hours they have to fill so, don’t expect it to be solid all the way through.  We already have one segment that we’re not too confident about but outside of that, we’ll have to see what they string together.  Also, keep in mind that there’s some wrestling action scheduled for New Year’s Eve.  Apparently, FOX is putting Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler to work for a match.  Not sure how much exhibition it will be because it could be worked into to what’s going on but if you’re staying in on NYE feel free to take a gander.  Who knows, this might be a filmed dark match or something.  I probably will check it out anyway.  I’ve decided I don’t want to deal with the cold.  As for tonight, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites I would say let’s just relax and enjoy.  It is the last RAW of the decade.  They should blow it out, we’ll simply take note of whether they do or not.  Save your real gripes for the New Year.  We got to keep this on the upswing.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments