Here It is - WrestleMania: Day 1

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?

 

Here we are at another WrestleMania and this time around…I know I always say I’m curious but this time around I’m curious and intrigued. It’s a weird feeling. I kinda like it.

 

So, I’m not going to run down everything but there are some matches that I am more interested in. The first of which is the match for Sasha Banks and Bianca BelAir. It just so happens that I got this article out and in there, I basically say what I mean. I don’t think this is the best set-up so the task is for these ladies to make some sort of stir-fry or something. They got to make their odds and ends of a story end with a solid match. Can they do it? Certainly. Will they? ¯\_()_/¯ I’ll be watching right there with you.

 

I’m going to choose to speak on Cesaro facing Seth Rollins over Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley because to be honest, it seems more interesting to me. I know McIntyre and Lashley are doing their damnedest but they're kinda stiff. They’d make good Cyclopses (MCU). Both of them have a sort of stick up their arse. The name of the game is putting it to good use. That being said, Cesaro and Rollins could be a great match. Maybe even a bit of a sleeper hit. Everyone is rooting for Cesaro so, we’ll see if Rollins can have fun putting him over or if he opts to maintain the status quo. Whatever happens, it should have implications towards the next big deal, Summer Slam. That may just be full capacity and they’ll want to give the We something to watch. The ending shouldn’t be arbitrary. Let’s see if they can satisfy.

 

Call it self-promotion but I feel compelled to speak on the Ladies Tag Team Turmoil. The ladies made it interesting on SmackDown and so, if people were planning to use this match to get more refreshments, you may want to hold off. I love them letting Tamina and Nia Jax go for it. I don’t mind realism with my kayfabe. It sells the kayfabe in my opinion so I have no problem with Tamina or Jax just storming through from time to time. These up and comers have to prove they’re more than just cute and can wrestle. Can you sell the beatdown? Make people understand why you’re out there? I like how Natalya and Tamina are showing what experience brings. They look like the team to beat and that could have greater implications. Like I’ve said, the WWE Women’s Division could become the best there is. One can argue that they are by default but that’s what I’m getting at. If they progress constructively, they could actually become the best, hands down. Letting Tamina and Natalya set the stage could prove very fitting. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that standard. These little b’s are going to have to get smart. Use what you got and make a name.

 

One thing that isn’t listed on the card are the surprises. I haven’t heard much which means there either aren’t any or they’re getting more tightlipped. There’s a chance Becky Lynch may show up. Will she and Bayley bust up the Tag Team Turmoil? Well, you heard it here first (^_~) I called it! But anyway, I hope they have some juicy surprises. That’s half the fun.

 

There you have it. We’ll see if McIntyre and Lashley make me eat my words. I can see that this is all very new and has the proverbial asterisk besides it so, I’m not going to expect to be blown away but there has to be the sense of spectacle and grandeur. Everyone needs to lose their minds a little. It can be liberating and given these unprecedented times that could be what the majority of the We are looking for. Just a thought. Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes it’s a crap shoot as always. Let it come naturally. If you got a winner, I’ll make sure everyone knows.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments