RAW Ushers in a New Beginning to the WWE...

How Are You Doing, Enthusiasts?

 

We’ve been seeing a lot of each other, haven’t we? WrestleMania does that. Well, now that it’s all said and done a lot of people have their panties in a bunch, more so because they know that’s exactly what WWE wanted. The insult to injury is that tends to prove they got pissy pants. I rightly “hated” the end but I loved the show. That was the first time it felt like WrestleMania since I’ve been watching. Finally! Now, that’s what they need to be doing out there. Let’s see how long it all lasts. It’s on them to make sure it isn’t a fluke.

 

As for best night, I would say that’s more a matter of preference. Night 1 was definitely more honest. Yet, Night 2 was better executed, save for The Fiend match but I saw that coming so I tossed that out. I appreciated both nights for what they offered. Overall, I’m kinda proud of everybody. It was just like I’ve been saying. The talent is there, no doubt. They just need a Vision. Hopefully, this last weekend has been inspiring.

 

So, what’s next? Well, we’ve got RAW’s fallout show and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see some other surprises. Someone else from NXT may make a debut…I got a sneaking suspicion it may be Finn Balor. Since he dropped the NXT Championship at Takeover, that may be the hint he’s going to be given his second shot. If that happens I pray they do him right this time. The Dæmon Persona can work but they’re going to have to make it. And Balor needs to be ready to go. If he’s “something else” he sure as hell better act like it. The way I’m talking about doesn’t require special effects or make-up. If he really wants to land, he needs to get in our brains. Let’s see what goes down.

 

That being said, RAW will probably have the customary rematches to give the free viewers a taste. We’ll see if we get an explanation for Alexa Bliss’ actions or if she comes back months later like nothing happened. McIntyre will regroup and Rhea Ripley will get acquainted with her new “kingdom”. Word is that she and Asuka will go again but I’m not sure there will be a different outcome. This past weekend was pivotal for WWE. If you ask me, they reclaimed the top spot regardless of production values. Last weekend was just an indication of what’s possible. Let’s see if they can continue to elaborate. Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes, well I may have to rethink this shit talking if this keeps up. I think I’ll always tease a little, but I’m glad they’re making me reconsider. That was the whole point in the first place.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments