SmackDown - Money in the Bank Fallout (2023)

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?



Friday treating you well? I have to say, my ship appears to be coming in so, I’ll just say, I’ve had worse 😉 There’s not that much going on in the Wrestling World that has caught my interest so, this should be a short post.



Let’s start in the Realm of AEW. There’s a rumor going around that the Young Bucks may be getting tired of the AEW way. There’s a feeling that they may try for WWE in the near future. Many commenters think that may not be the wisest decision because they are far from stellar performers. 



From what I’ve seen, I’d have to agree. With intense training they may be able to get up to speed but I don’t know why the WWE Universe would care about them. They’re not imposing or impressively skilled and definitely look like they work at Trader Joe’s or something. I don’t see them being taken too seriously outside of AEW. We’ll see if they come to their senses or settle for Impact.



In the WWE Universe, the main focus continues to be the Bloodline Saga. Tonight, we have the Trial of Roman Reigns for his “crimes & misdemeanors”. I’m not sure what to expect here but I just hope it doesn’t deteriorate into something stupid. That’s why I was suggesting the Elders come into the mix. 



Sure, Reigns has been a purposeful ass but that’s what the match was about. The Usos have the bragging rights so the matter, for the most part, should be settled. The Elders should be the voice of reason. The “kids” can often miss the point. It’s better to be a united front than a mess of a family in public. Any further grievances should be aired in private. Whether they wrangle Paul Heyman to be their eyes and ears is another decision and it doesn’t have to happen now, if ever.



As for the rest of the evening, we can anticipate Sheamus taking on Austin Theory for the US Championship. Something tells me this doesn’t go “smoothly” but stranger things have happened. Edge sees if Grayson Waller holds his interest and AJ Styles sees what Karrion Kross’ problem is in a rematch. For all else, you’ll have to tune in and watch. 



I’ll be experimenting with how I do things since Threads dropped. I’m no Instagrammer and the fact that Threads doesn’t have a web-based/desktop interface forces me to get creative but I’ll see what I can do to keep in step with the times. I’ll keep to Twitter until that changes. And so, that’s where you can find me tweeting away at 8pm PDT. You’re always welcome to join.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments