SmackDown Fallout - Bash in Berlin

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts!

 

Happy Friday! It’s a hot one in Southern California. Even by the beach it’s sweltering. Well, I’ll live. Been doing it all my life. So, there are a few things going on that have caught my interest so, the chat will be brief but shouldn’t be a waste of time. Ready to get into it? Let’s.

 

First off, let’s congratulate former WWE stars, Emma and MadCap Moss as they announced their first child is on the way. I just hope they invested wisely when they were with WWE. Child rearing is one of the most expensive things you can do these days. Regardless, I’m happy for them and wish this new family all the best in the future.

 

In other news, Cody Rhodes has some legal issues to face alongside WWE. Apparently there’s a punk band on the East Coast who is also rocking the “American Nightmare” moniker. Apparently, WWE and this band, American Nightmare, came to a settlement a few years back to restrict the logo sizing and whatnot to limit confusion between Rhodes’ gimmick and the band. Yet, it looks like WWE doesn’t think much of some small punk band and proceeded to produce merchandise that fell outside of the terms.

 

I see why that happened. I never heard of American Nightmare the band and I think WWE was banking more on that fact too. Have you heard of them? However, a deal is a deal and it looks like it my behoove WWE to settle this one out of court. The band is only asking for 6 figures in damages, which we all know WWE has got. I say this mainly because it’ll probably be cheaper than litigation costs so, they might as well just do the most economical thing. The merit is debatable in this dispute. I’d handle it and have done but that’s just me.

 

And so, that pretty much brings us to tonight’s SmackDown. It’s a special one because this is the last time it will be on FOX for the foreseeable future. Next week, it’s back on USA. It’s also the conclusion of the Fallout for Bash in Berlin. After this, it’s Bad Blood. So, we can expect Giovanni Vinci to return for his solo run. Bayley and Tiffany Stratton will go at it. We’ll have a less customary 8-Man-Tag as DIY and the Street Profits join forces to take on the Bloodline. And Cody Rhodes will address Solo Sikoa’s request to battle for the Undisputed Championship.

 

We’ll have to watch if we want to know what fills in the rest of the 2 hours. The unofficial watch party will start at 8pm PDT. You know where to find me if you’re in the mood.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments