There's the Cell. Hear There's Gonna Be Hell in It...


A Good Sunday to You, Enthusiasts!

Today we have Hell in a Cell to feast on and I have to say, I’m a little curious.  Didn’t think I would be but the Go-Home shows served their purposes and got me good and interested in what happens.  Now, all they have to do is deliver.  So, do you think this night will be worth our $10 or will it be another day when we wonder why we keep watching?  I get the feeling we’ll keep watching.

In any case, it’s hard to call the match order.  The Kick-off Show is on as I type and I would think, considering what’s on offer, I would think the New Day vs. Rusev & Aiden English will probably get kick off duty.  Then…maybe Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler take on Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.  Rollins and Ziggler have been solid and I think they would be a good match to set the tone of the evening.  Give everyone a nice baseline to equal.  Then, I’m thinking maybe Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton. This may go on later since Hardy is advertising “something special”, I think the meat of the evening will revolve around title matches and the Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns match.  So, to keep the party going we’ll see what Hardy and Orton do.  After that maybe Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella take on The Miz & Maryse.  Get that out of the way.  Then I would have the Hell in a Cell match with Strowman and Reigns.  I don’t see why this match should close.  I think one of the Lady matches should probably do that.  Putting this match in the middle gives us a chance to see how these guys do and allows us to forget about it in case it falls flat with more promising matches to follow.  Not to say these gentlemen can’t make it interesting, we’ll just have to wait and see if they do that.

Then I would finish with the one-on-ones.  Probably follow that with Charlotte and Becky Lynch, gives a chance for both these ladies to prove themselves worthy for the Big Time. Follow that up with AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.  I just wouldn’t close with this because the build has been a little over the top so, I’m not really buying the rivalry in that respect but I don’t doubt they’ll put on a good match.  Then, since Ronda Rousey is the current spectacle, I expect her and Alexa Bliss to close it out.  I don’t really care who wins as long as it’s believable and that goes for the whole night as well.   I don’t foresee anything too troubling no matter who wins, it’s just about whether everyone hits their marks and gets us involved and interested.  They manage that, I don’t care who leaves on top, it all changes on RAW anyway.  What do you think, Enthusiasts?  Funny tweets get retweeted and for Likes/Favorites, let’s see if they give us something to talk about.


See you in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments