RAW Will Take a Few Moments to Honor Our Fallen Heroes...

Happy Memorial Day, Enthusiasts.

I’m not sure of what’s the best way to approach this holiday. I don’t have any direct connections to fallen military heroes so, I’m just taking advantage of having a holiday.  I’m trying to be respectful about it, though.  I do appreciate the sacrifice.  Those brave men and women are certainly better than I.  In any case, there’s not too much going on in the WWE Universe at present.  It’s the equivalent of a slow news day.  The most interesting tidbit floating around is that the WWE will see how using willing talent to provide some audience feedback during the matches goes over.  I’ll have to see for myself before I can comment.  I’ve seen it on AEW and to me it feels a bit forced but maybe WWE’s guys can make something out of it.

As for tonight, RAW has the Ladies in Charlotte Flair, Nia Jax and Natalya in a #1 Contenders match.  If I remember my information right, I think the plan was to have Jax get into it with Becky Lynch but since that’s scrapped, I’d say that’s what to expect here.  Apollo Crews gets a shot at the big time as he faces off against Andrade for the US Title and I’m sure Edge and Randy Orton will find some time to remind us about them.  Just rest assured that you’ve certainly sat through worse.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, well I don’t even know when BackLash is going to be so we can treat this time like we’re out in the boonies.  Things don’t work like they do in the big city.  Let’s keep our criticisms constructive.  Only fair.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments