"Big News" Digested. Back to this SmackDown Business...

A Good Friday to You, Enthusiasts.

Well, Ms. Becky Lynch definitely did have some big news.  To be honest, didn’t see it coming.  I know that she was dating Seth Rollins but as I said when I found that out, I didn’t think it was that serious.  I don’t know…let me put it this way.   It seemed more to me that Lynch was enjoying dating and Rollins probably wanted to put a ring on it.  Don’t blame him.  Not sure he could do much better but I’m not sure Lynch was ready to hang it up just yet.  I have to say I’m on the, "this wasn’t quite exactly what she planned" bandwagon.  Hope she’s happy with the outcome anyway.  Life does tend to work out like that.

In any case, back to the present and able-bodied of the WWE Universe.  Tonight's SmackDown will proceed with the Fallout of Money in the Bank as Otis makes an appearance on MizTV.  And Charlotte will return to brag about picking on the newbies down in NXT.  Also, they’ll be a tournament to determine the new Intercontinental Champion since Sami Zayn has opted to sit out until the coast is clear.  

I am all in favor of him not honoring this tournament.  In true petty heel fashion, he’s being difficult and antagonistic and it only sets the scene for a fun return.  There should be 2 Intercontinental Belts.  The one he kept and the new one the WWE uses.  We should remain at odds until Zayn can fight in front of a crowd again.  Naturally, the opponent is whoever wins the tournament.  All the while, we should see who wears it better.   No problem with it at all.  The potential is visible now, let’s see what the WWE does with it.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, oy let’s just see what we got to work with.  As I said, things are in flux until SummerSlam so let’s just see how they stitch things together.  Don’t hope for too much.

  

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments