SmackDown Brings Us to the New Business as Usual

What’s Going On, Enthusiasts?

Found new things to occupy the time with?  I’m in California so, it’s looking like I have to self-entertain for a few months.  I think I can do it.  We’ll see if I don’t and end up on the news.  In any case, it’s another fairly slow news day in the WWE Universe yet, I can now comment on using WWE Talent for audience members.  Personally, I think how they were used has a lot of potential.  They did exactly what I would have done with them in the end and put ‘em to work when the brawl between Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre broke out.  That leaves the door open for true crowd participation.  They could also go rogue and challenge people in a match.  That could be a way to introduce some NXT Call-Ups.  I love the potential here.  Since they’re earning their paycheck to stand there, might as well be an actual part of the show.  I hope they keep it up until the real people audience is back again.  May give these newcomers a real taste of what existing in the WWE Universe is like.

Anyway, SmackDown has a few things planned for tonight.  The highlight appears to be a showdown between Daniel Bryan and Jeff Hardy.  We’ll see how that works out.  AJ Styles will see what Elias has got and I hear Sonya DeVille may have a little dance with that well-kept toughie in Lacey Evans.  We’ll see how it all goes.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, still got a couple weeks until BackLash, let’s sit back and see if they make the lead up interesting.  I’ll be on the lookout for any gems and if they arrive, they’ll be Liked and retweeted as they deserve.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments