SmackDown Does Its Duty and Prepares Us for Money in the Bank...

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!

 How’s everyone doing?  Still sane, I hope.  So, SmackDown now has to provide its offering for Money in the Bank and before we get into that, I feel I just have to comment on the end of this week’s RAW.  It’s clear that most don’t really care for this observation be it due to its potential controversy or not but, Drew McIntyre was quite, “off-brand” if you get my drift.  Now, I don’t mind this, mind you but the point I’m ultimately making is one of consent.  One should choose an alternative lifestyle not administer it.  Now, I understand that the hetero-normative way of life could be said to have been imposed but it concerns the propagation of human life, not a person’s right to choose one’s lifestyle.   I only make this statement because though he and Buddy Murphy went on well after the little kiddies had gone to bed, the clear demonstration of domination/submission could be debated in terms of appropriateness.  One must be able to choose this path and that’s why stuff like that, usually stays on SmackDown.  It’s Friday night, you should know what you’re doing and why you’re watching. You can search my blog if you don’t know what I’m really talking about.  Got to practice what I preach.  Don’t be surprised if McIntyre heel turns.  Homoeroticism has its place in the WWE Universe.

 In any case, for SmackDown tonight we have a few things to consider.  Sonya DeVille and Mandy Rose will finally hash their shit out in the ring.  Daniel Bryan chooses a mystery partner.  I guess Sheamus has been getting all surly for a showdown with Jeff Hardy and Braun Strowman will confront Bray Wyatt or will it be the other way around?  ‘Spose we’ll see.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, well, it is the final Go-Home Show and even though the ladder matches are already in the can, we still need some solid set-up.  Let’s see if they give us enough to work with to offer up a decent quip…they should.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments